From the original post this sequel outlines future plans including ACPET professional development, strategic plan directions, webinars and workshops, and upcoming events – want to catch up?
ACPET – Professional Development – online and around Australia
- Webinars: Developing a Workforce Plan in 5 Easy Steps
- Workshops – ACPET: Workforce Development and Planning in Practice, Adelaide
Please refer to the ACPET Professional Development Framework for further information, dates and locations.
Strategic Plan Reinventing Wendy Perry and Associates Pty Ltd.’s strategic plan for 2012-14 builds upon our vision and mission:
Purpose is to Assist clients to measure their workforce and bridge the gap between what they have and what they need
Goal is All enterprises, major projects, industries and regions have a workforce plan.
Strategic Priorities are Sustainability and Finances, Business Processes, Learning and Growth, Clients and Partners and the demonstration of commitment to sustainability is outlined in this article – Wendy Perry and Associates prepares for the low carbon economy.
- Budget 2012-13 – Workforce Development and Planning implications and opportunities
- Career advice for teens – A recent presentation with Jessica Perry to an audience of career counsellors and VET coordinators on Career advice for teens highlights the importance of counter intuitive thinking.
- Engaging Employers, Stakeholders and Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- Funding for Workforce Development and Planning Initiatives – national, state/territory, local
- NBN for e-learning – assess your organisation against an NBN Enabled Capability Framework
- Workforce Plan Tool – a dynamic online tool that captures evidence and information for your workforce plan and produces a report whenever you need
- VET Moderation – work in collaboration to review, compare and evaluate your assessment process and their assessment outcomes, in relation to the same unit/s of competency.
- VET Reform: the National Picture – covering COAG directions, Skills for All Australians and the National Workforce Development Fund, Skills Australia to Australian Workforce Productivity Agency, Budget 2012-13 and Skills Reform, VET reform from Victoria to South Australia, Tasmania, Queensland, Western Australia, Northern Territory, New South Wales and ACT. Looking back over the last 12 months and then to the future identify challenges and opportunities.
Upcoming events – see you there?
- National Workforce Development Strategy consultations throughout July.
- 11-13.7.12 NCVER No Frills Conference in Adelaide and if you are in Adelaide on the night of 11.7.12 you are welcome to join Australian VET Leaders for drinks and dinner after the Intelligence Squared Australia (IQ2) – Live Debate. Please send an email to email@example.com to register your interest.
- 18.7.12 Digital Enterprise Program
- 14.8.12 Workforce Planning – The Journey in Local Government, Local Government Learning Solutions, Sydney
- 30-31.8.12 ACPET National Conference in Sydney – see the Workforce Plan Tool demonstrated and the presentation on vStream ACPET National NBN e-learning project.
- 4.9.12 SMART Business Association AGM
- 20-21.9.12 VELG 2012 National VET Conference on the Gold Coast – Leading Workforce Development and Planning Solutions
- 24.10.12 MEGA Networking Event hosted by the SMART Business Association in Southern Adelaide
Written by Wendy Perry, 26.6.12
PS. Subscribe to our blog by entering your email address and click subscribe.