National Workforce Development Fund – On Wednesday 10 August 2011, the National Workforce Development Fund (NWDF) opened with $558 million for 2011-12 to 2014-15 and the due date for applications is 12 noon 30 September 2011*…
Putting skills at the heart of the economy – Anticipated by leaders in skills and workforce development and coming at a crucial time, the Putting skills at the heart of the economy 2011 conference held on 21 July 2011 at The Crown Conference Centre, Melbourne, was very well attended with a great line up of speakers…
2011 NCVER No Frills Conference – I haven’t missed many NCVER conferences over the years and I’m glad that I attended the 20th No Frills Conference in Coffs Harbour this week as it gave me an opportunity to take some time out to think of new initiatives and identify ideas to explore with others…
Skills for Prosperity and the 2011 Federal Budget – On the 3rd May 2011, Skills Australia launched their most significant paper to date on workforce development titled Skills for Prosperity A roadmap for Vocational Education and Training…
Evidence based approach to workforce and client demand – Increasingly you are being asked to provide evidence of demand for jobs and skills that are linked to your contracts, funding and proposals as well as your programs and services, and that reach specific outcomes and targets…
Skills for All and Opportunities for You – Skills for All, the Strategic Direction for Vocational Education and Training in South Australia 2011-2014 has been published and was great weekend reading with the pink highlighter pen out…
Skillsbook website providers a home for credentials – use Skillsbook to build skills profiles for RPL, profile job roles, undertake Training Needs Analysis and build competency frameworks. Download Skillsbook for iphone too.
RDNS Education Centre for being shortlisted for small training provider of the year at the South Australian Training Awards – see you on the night, 2nd September 2011 at the Adelaide Convention Centre.
National Crime Check – new website launched where you can submit your police check online.
Australian VET Leaders – potential, emerging and current Join the 400 strong members of this LinkedIn community discussing VET issues and opportunities. Are you an Australian VET Leader?
Training Needs Analysis Workshops Recently Service Skills Australia presented a professional development opportunity ideal for practitioners facilitating internal Training Needs Analysis (TNA), working with teams, enterprises and organisations, up to major projects such as large sporting complexes, around Australia. Workforce BluePrint was contracted to facilitate the workshops and Wendy Perry and we received feedback like,
Thank you for the material from the recent workshop on TNA. It is most help full and appreciated. Can I say that I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation and as it gave me a better insight into the value of TNA and its execution.
SMART Business Association The SMART Business Association website is being designed and it will be the site to be on if you run a business in Southern Adelaide or do business in the South – all with searchable categories and extras to help you to grow your business and local market. Get a listing as part of your membership for only $50, email Garry Triffett for your membership form.
Latest Presentations and Workshops Workshops, conferences, professional development activities on leading edge topics. Bookings are currently being taken into 2012 – get in quickly with your preferred dates!
Customer Friendly Flying and Travel in Australia
Queen’s birthday long weekend in Rockhampton
Hobby blogging as featured in SA Defence Business Magazine
Think Food – Think Consistency, Quality and Trust as featured for in business magazine
Barossa Valley – can we have it all plus a mini break?
Lazy Ballerina, K1, Three Brothers Arms, Longview and Royal Oak
Succeeding in your first full time job
Cellar Door Wine Festival
What have we been up to?
- Development of workforce plans and competency frameworks for various clients across Australia in the Agriculture, Banking and Finance, Building and Construction, Civil Construction, Community Services, Contact Centre, Defence, Disability, Education, Employment Services, Energy, Events, Food and Wine, Government, Health, Higher Education, Manufacturing, Mining and Resources, Telecommunications, Tourism, Vocational Education and Training (VET), and Water sectors
- Consultant for the design and development of Ergon Energy’s Capability Framework, 2011
- Project management of the South Australian Contact Centre Survey for ATA and the Department of Trade and Economic Development, 2011
- Project management of the WorkLife Balance Innovations Project for SafeWork SA including facilitation of Masterclasses, 2011
- Facilitation of the Women influencing Defence and Resources Industries (WiDRI) Community of Practice, 2011
- Recognition of Prior Learning Project for Regional Development Australia, Kangaroo Island, June 2011
- Skills Australia information session, May 2011
- DFEEST SA Works Strategic Planning Workshop, May 2011
- Defence Teaming Centre networking, May 2011
- Workforce development and planning workshop for small-medium sized enterprises (SMEs), Sunraysia Institute of TAFE, Mildura, May 2011
- ACPET and WEA networking event, May 2011
- Workforce plan for South West TAFE in Victoria, May 2011
- South Australian Skills and Workforce Forum, April 2011
- Women influencing Defence and Resource Industries (WiDRI) Community of Practice launch, April 2011
- Women in Leadership, CEDA luncheon, April 2011
- Can we have it all? Regional Development Australia, Barossa Valley, April 2011
- SMART Friday Night drinks at the Vic, March 2011
- Think Food, Food SA, March 2011
- Work Life Balance Masterclass and Tools project, March 2011
- Workforce planning for service success, Jobs Australia, March 2011 and May 2011
- Cellar Door Wine Festival, February 2011
- RPL system design, February 2011
- SMART business breakfast, February 2011
- Workforce planning for local government, Queanbeyan Local Government Association NSW, February 2011
- Development a regional workforce plans and client analysis for Job Service Australia and Disability Employment Service providers, 2011
- Regional workforce plan for the Mid North and Yorke Peninsula in South Australia, January 2011
- Australia Day mini break at Port Elliot, January 2011
- Tour Down Under, Willunga stage finish, January 2011
- Business and workforce profile for Kangaroo Island, January 2011
The very best way to contact us is via 1. email email@example.com , 2 text 0416 150 491, 3. Call 0416 150 491, 4. call our office number 08 8387 9800, 5. fax 08 8387 9820.
If you do not wish to receive copies of our enews please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Thanks but no thanks” in the subject line – we’ll understand.