Fast-Track Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
.A TNA can help you to uncover strengths and development needs, highlight individual, team and organisational priorities, target development activities and focus budget and resources on evidence based needs. Also known as a gap needs analysis – identifies skills/competency gaps by isolating the difference in and between current and future skills/competency. This is achieved by collecting both qualitative and quantitative data for analysis.
Learn how to implement a SMART TNA and use clever tools like Skillsbook to identify skills and competencies for job roles and to help structure your training and development framework.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify relevant job roles for TNA and position skill requirements
- Develop a TNA framework and process that supports workforce planning, personnel reviews, career and succession planning
- Develop gap analysis reports to inform of skill/knowledge gaps
- Develop your capacity and others to implement TNA process and work alongside team members
- Confidently recommend solutions for development needs
- TNA frameworks, procedures and processes;
- Underpinning skills/knowledge on TNA methodologies;
- How to assign skills/knowledge requirements to positions;
- Skills/knowledge assessment process to determine gaps and resultant training plan;
- Interpret aggregated results and design workforce development action plan
1.5 days or over 3-4 weeks via coaching and mentoring
- Case studies
- Content delivery
- Practice with tools
Facilitator: Wendy Perry, Head Workforce Planner, Workforce BluePrint, for further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.