Some people say, not everyone can be an entrepreneur and perhaps that is true but an entrepreneurial mindset is sought by employers, entrepreneurs, government and industry alike.
On a recent booked out City of Entrepreneurs Tour the feedback from participants was a highlight,
Thank you for the great day we had with the Tour and your hospitality. We really enjoyed the experience.
Excellent tour. It was very insightful tour and highlights the ingenuity of a small city.
Thank you for a fabulous day.
There was much interest in:
1. A tour specifically for students;
2. Classroom activities over 90 minutes with practical activities about Entrepreneurship, whether that be developing a product or other activities;
3. Guest speakers list who are willing to come out to schools and speak to students;
4. Professional Development Day on a Future World of Work Tour with Provocateurs;
5. Social Capital intro and tour for student leaders; and
6. When the next City of Entrepreneurs Tour for Educators – STEM, Entrepreneurship & Future will be running?
You may have ideas about what might work for you and your colleagues so we look forward to hearing your suggestions.