Would you like to unlock a world where global opportunities lie closer than imagined – i.e., right before your eyes?
You may be thinking, how on earth do you get invitations to be involved in conferences, initiatives, and programs, with an influential, international flavour.
It is hard to know where to start and how to go about making those linkages but not if you learn from people like Wendy Perry, who has worked with over 30 countries, and is celebrating the 21st birthday of Workforce Blueprint in September 2023.
In “Striking Gold: Mining the Hidden International Opportunities Right in Front of You,” Wendy will show you the transformative strategies that unearth these hidden treasures.
You will learn how to:
- Leverage your local connections and partnerships to secure prestigious speaking, presentation, webinar, and workshop opportunities.
- Dive deep into methods that foster interactions with high-level delegations and influential leaders from around the world
- Transform these interactions into lasting relationships and future collaborations.
- Expand your professional network, elevate your profile, and broaden your personal reach with a clear blueprint.
- Equip yourself with practical tips, actionable steps, and inspiring success stories to become the change-maker in your industry by tapping into the potential of global connections.
About Wendy Perry:
If you haven’t yet met Wendy, please check out her LinkedIn profile:
Date & Time: 11 Sep 2023 from 7:15 PM – 9:30 PM (ACST)
Location: Kensington Hotel, 23 Regent Street Kensington, SA
Meeting at a Glance:
6:00 – Please join us for dinner in the bistro if you’re free!
(dinner not included in the registration fee)
6:45 – Registration opens
7.15 – Meeting begins- welcome from our PSA state president Derrick McManus
7:30 – Striking Gold: Mining the Hidden International Opportunities Right In Front of You – Content & Knowledge
8:30 – Quick Stretch and Coffee
8:50 – Striking Gold: Mining the Hidden International Opportunities Right In Front of You – Conversation & Application
9:30 – Meeting Close
PLEASE NOTE: The optional purchase of a meal at the bistro is at your own cost.
PSA’s Values in Action Policy applies to this Event
Please book your tickets here.