A 6 month program for Entrepreneurs, Founders and Startups with the following learning objectives:
- Identify how to connect businesses with market opportunities, use support networks and leverage existing business networks
- Improve the pitch and investment proposal to attract investors
- Identify how to access finance and capital for international growth of business
- Understand the importance of business analyses (competitor, market, business, product) and how to respond to external challenges
- Analyse key stakeholders and identify ways to connect business with markets, develop business networks and leverage existing networks (including strategies to develop stronger networks and business contacts locally, nationally and internationally)
- Analyse key drivers (legal, political, environment, economic, socio-cultural and technological) that impact your business
- Understand how to undertake competitor and product analyses and how to respond to the challenges (five forces: existing competitors, suppliers, substitutes, new entrants and users)
- Develop business and marketing plans (analyses, strategies, operational plans, monitoring, financial management) to operate a sustainable and scalable business
- Understand the importance of integrated marketing communications, including social media, branding and public relations
- Understand culture’s role in business and growth
- Further develop strategies to utilise technology and respond to changes in technology use
Program components include coaching and mentoring, innovation tours, networking events, online sessions, pitching and webinars, workshops and presentations, growth hacks and Back of the Napkin lunches.
Markets to explore include Asia, Australia, India, Indonesia, Latin America, UK and the USA.