Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Half day, full day or multiple day tours in remarkable locations where you’ll experience innovation with a behind the scenes look and immersive learning that you can apply to your work.
- Agriculture and Horticulture, Food and Wine, Hospitality and Tourism
- Branding and Marketing, Packing and Products
- City of Entrepreneurs across the City of Adelaide
- Economic, Regional and Workforce Development
- Education and Training – accredited and non-accredited, school, VET and Higher Education
- Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship, Coworking and Startups, Scaleups and Social Innovation
- Emerging Areas – AI and Tech, Arts and Creative, Cyber Security, Energy and Sustainability, Waste and Water
- Future of Jobs, Skills and Work – in Australian capital cities and regional towns
- City of Entrepreneurs Tour – half day for specific groups, Adelaide, South Australia
- City of Entrepreneurs Tour – full day for public, Adelaide, South Australia
- Western Adelaide, South Australia
- Southern Adelaide and Fleurieu Peninsula, South Australia
- Adelaide Hills, South Australia
- Kangaroo Island, South Australia (2-3 days)
- Barossa and Clare Valley, South Australia
You can choose the right duration and dates, an overarching theme, industry sectors and the locations. A social program and networking can focus your purpose with links to associations and/or meet ups groups, industry and business leaders, country business councils and association, VIPs, Ministers and MPs.
Please contact Wendy Perry email@example.com +61 416 150 491, thank you.
Get the Latest Updates
Please feel free to reach out and get in touch to explore what support you might need for your plan or project – you are welcome to join theAustralian VET Leaders,Future of Jobs, Skills and Work, andIVETALinkedIn groups plus connect with Wendy Perry on LinkedIn.