Would you like a local, well paid job whilst still at school?
Get paid well & work on things like digital, events, graphic design, photography, marketing, social media, videos and websites.
Applications are open for two School Based Apprentice Business/Digital Assistant roles.
Paying higher rates, with flexible work hours (up to 8 hours/week), applications are open for two School Based Apprentice Business/Digital Assistant roles. Employing a number of School Based Apprentices over the years they have stayed with us and gone on to their own business, further study and dream jobs.
One will have more of a focus on video editing and recording, so if you are applying for this position, then you need to include a link to videos that you have created.
The Business/Digital Assistant role is responsible for taking care of tasks including:
- Addressing simple customer and client inquiries via phone, email and social media
- Arranging and researching travel, accommodation, car hire, taxis, Ubers in line with Travel and Accommodation policy
- Booking and researching venues for events, workshops and client engagement meetings
- Contact database updates and uploads
- Contributing to bulk mail and email campaigns
- Designing memes and images for marketing and promotion
- Email inbox management – clearing and responding where appropriate
- Greeting guests at events, managing event registrations and working within COVID-safe guidelines
- Filing printed material and forms, archiving files and uploading electronic files to cloud base system
- Formatting letters, emails and other communication
- Managing event registrations, equipment organisation, set up and pack down plus greeting guests
- Managing company and personal social media accounts
- Monitoring and booking relevant events/workshops for professional development and network
- Online research
- Personal Assistant tasks
- Supporting the achievement and demonstration of our vision, mission, values and strategic priorities
- Video recording, editing and uploading
- Website updates
These roles will work across a variety of brands including Workforce BluePrint, Switch Start Scale and Wendy Perry, 1 day per week with above award wages. A Certificate III in Business is the most relevant for this School Based apprenticeship which will count towards your SACE and please note this is not about gaming the ATAR but instead developing real skills in a workplace setting that is entrepreneurial and innovative.
To apply for these positions please send your resume with a covering letter/email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB. please double check spelling, grammar and editing.
Applications close 5.00 pm ACST on Monday 19 April 2021.
Following shortlisting, potential applicants will be interviewed for a start in May 2021 and you can get in touch if you have any questions, thank you.