GET YOUR HR STUFF DONE
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Do you want to get all of your HR policies and procedures, employment contracts and job descriptions sorted out?
This 1 day hands on workshop is a ‘must’ for you if you are an employer who wants to get your systems and procedures related to hiring and managing staff done and dusted. You can use templates and documents to cut and paste from to create your own HR resources.
Bring your laptop to the workshop you can work on them then and there – when you leave you’ll go home with a big chunk your work completed. The entire time you will be in the company of peers with Workforce BluePrint facilitators to provide support.
- Develop your policy for attracting and recruiting good staff including identifying needs, creating job descriptions and flexible employment packages
- Develop your policies and systems for performance management, outlining expectations & responsibilities
- Check relevant awards build information into employment contracts
- Create competency based job descriptions
- Create or refine your policy for termination of employment
- Get peer feedback from business people facing similar challenges to you
Duration: 1 day or coaching over 2 weeks
Get the Latest Updates
Please feel free to reach out and get in touch to explore what support you might need for your plan or project – you are welcome to join the Australian VET Leaders, Future of Jobs, Skills and Work, and IVETA LinkedIn groups plus connect with Wendy Perry on LinkedIn.