Are you interested in the possibility to scale your business globally? And knowing how you could gain clients from overseas, whether that is individuals, businesses, government and/or institutions?
Perhaps you think… why would someone from another country look at our products and/or services? Maybe you are not sure where to start, which countries or regions to research, and how to build those important connections and networks.
This was exactly the position Workforce BluePrint was in over 12 years ago.
When you do shift your thinking, making international opportunities a strategic priority then you’ll increase the chances of things coming your way.
Explore which countries, markets and regions might work for you, now and into the future with a potential market investigation captured into a report and presentation.
Working alongside an experienced partner, with initiatives and relationships in over 30 countries, applying a project based approach this package includes:
- an initial scoping out conversation with you to understand your ambition, experience and goals (up to 1 hour)
- audit of current branding and marketing materials, website and social media channels
- review of capability statements, proposals, resumes and bios to ensure suitability for an international market
- consideration of existing products, programs and services that are in demand with international clients
- assessment of relevant country and region based markets
- SWOT analysis
- action plan on strategies to engage with and recommended partners for market entry covering key contacts, events and conferences, subscriptions and forums, plus here and now opportunities for each market
- presentation to share key points and highlights
Generally these projects are undertaken over 4 weeks but can be developed in a shorter timeframe where required.